Wednesday, August 10, 2016

PRETTY THINGS

I couldn't sleep last night.  This past week I have decided to cut out coffee (yes, again) and last night while driving home I decided to grab myself an iced coffee.  Big mistake.  I should've realized having a coffee after 8pm wasn't the brightest idea, let alone having it while my body has been deprived from caffeine for over a week.  But alas, I gave in.  And just so we're all on the same page, it was soooooo worth it ;)

Anyways, during my late-night internet binge - while looking for new dresses to wear during wedding season - I found something I absolutely LOVED.  Now, I am not sure if I have just been living under a rock or what, but while browsing through ModCloth.com I came across a wedding section!  I had no idea!  I may or may not have searched through the entire catalogue while planning what I would choose along with all the perfect pretty little details.  If you're a bride-to-be or just a girl (or boy) who likes pretty things, visit the site below.  You'll be glad you did :)



That's all for today!  Happy Wednesday xo

1 comment:

  1. They have a list of approved caterers and valet parkers which you are required to choose from. The event coordinator from Chicago wedding venues was very professional and cool enough to let us come in and tour on a Saturday while another wedding was setting up.

    ReplyDelete