Wednesday, July 27, 2016

CUCKOOS RESTAURANT WEDDING : CAITLIN + GREG

Back in April I had the privilege of second shooting with a friend and wonderful photographer, Adina from Wren and Rook Photography.  It's always such a fun opportunity to be able to learn something new and to do it with such a great friend as Adina.  This was both my first time visiting Coombs (Crazy, I know, seeing as I lived on Vancouver Island for five years) and shooting a wedding in such an original place like a restaurant.  Can I shoot more weddings like this, please?  This was my first wedding of the 2016 season and the day was long and full, but between working with Adina, and such a joyful bride and groom, I was happy for the opportunity.

Below are some of my images from Caitlin and Greg's wedding day at Cuckoos Restaurant in Coombs.


No comments:

Post a Comment