Friday, February 12, 2016

LONG BEACH LODGE ELOPEMENT : STEFANIE + KEITH

I've said it before, but I'll say it again...I love elopements!  Like a lot.  There's just something very special about an intimate ceremony.  Just the two of them and their love for each other.  It just gets to me!  Especially when I get to shoot them with my best friend.  Hey, Adina, that's you!

So, naturally, like every wedding with Adina I blog, the day started with - you guessed it - rain.  But, by nothing but pure luck, the rain subsided in time for the ocean side ceremony.  When we arrived at the Long Beach Lodge Resort in Tofino on a cold Tuesday in September, Stefanie and Keith were quietly enjoying their last moments of single life with each other.  Blissful and happy.  Like it should be.  We slowly gathered up details and quietly photographed them as they sat on the bed eating lunch and watching tv.  Just two people, in love.


The day continued with a ceremony on the beach, surrounded by surfers taking advantage of the windy weather, hiking up trails to find the most amazing spots, a trip to TacoFino and of course, lots of love.  Like always, a special thank you to Adina for bringing me along with her.  It's always such a joy working and catching up with this wonderful human.  We always have the best time.


Stefanie and Keith, I wish you nothing but the happiest for you both as you enter this new chapter of your lives together.  Here's to love, here's to happiness an here's to you.  Much love, J.




Stefanie donned this absolutely gorgeous Jenny Yoo dress that she put together with a simple gold belt found on one of my favourite online stores, Etsy



She completed her look with these stunning earrings from Kate Spade.


Stefanie made her own bouquet and Keith's boutineer.  How great is she?!


Moments before their first kiss.  Like really, they are too adorable.



I swear, Tofino is seriously the most beautiful place on Earth!  I could shoot here all day if they'd let me.



Stunners.



Oh, Stefanie, do go onn!



These two were an absolute delight to spend the day with.



Ack!  Stop it with your cuteness you two!



True love.


 
We ended the day at TacoFino because these two are just that awesome!  If you are ever in Tofino, be sure to stop by, it's pretty amazing.



They make ordering tacos look good ;)



Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment