Monday, January 26, 2015

GRATITUDE JOURNAL: LEARNING TO FLY

A couple of weeks ago I started a gratitude journal.  Every night, before I go to bed, I jot down five things that I am grateful for.  These don't have to be big, extravagant things (although they can) but simple stuff will do just fine, as long as you are truly grateful to have these things in your life (such as: my cat, clean water, fresh flowers, lipstick, etc... )  Along with my gratitude journal, I've been starting my day off with positive affirmations.  The me of even a month ago would have read this and been like, riiiight, like that'll work.  And now that I've changed my perspective, and have seen and noticed drastic changes within my life life, I'm all that girl is sooo last season.

Speaking of awesome things happening, I just finished up with a business meeting this morning and I will have some very, VERY exciting news to share with you all within the next couple of months.  Until then, it will be a little secret.  It will be worth the wait, I promise!  This blurry picture I took of myself shows my excitement of the news to a T.



I've come to realize that these simple acts of kindness, towards yourself, is something everyone should try.  I'm more happy.  Positive.  And have faith that everything is going to be okay-not matter what happens.  Because, duh, I'm so worth it!  and so are you!

So what are you waiting for, start a gratitude journal tonight!  you'll be amazed with what this world has to offer you.  Instead of having fear that you will fail, have faith that you can fly - because, darling, the view from up here is so much nicer.

Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment